We’re looking for a Beginner or Junior Web Developer that is enthusiastic about the internet and web development.
We’re a small but established web development firm, doing business-to-business projects for large nationwide clients, and small local websites. We bring our clients’ dream applications to life and help them grow their businesses and markets. Additionally, we work with local businesses to build sites that give them a strong web presence.
Pay is based on relevant education/experience and we’re open to a wide range of experience levels. Have minimal job experience in the field? We’re willing to train, so you still might be a good fit! Have more experience, but are looking to escape the ‘big company’ feeling? Shoot us your resume! We’re a bunch of nerds, and our office has a laid back and fun atmosphere.
- Respond to programming problems with creative solutions.
- Work well in a team-based environment, with a variety of personalities.
- Multi-task effectively against a varied list of bugs and issues.
- Continually and actively increase your knowledge of our entire web stack, independent of your current project.
- Influence the direction of future projects based on your personal preferences and observations.
- An active passion for web and/or software development. If you don’t have work / schooling experience, we want to see your personal projects.
- A great team-based attitude and a drive to continue learning.
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Any experience using Atlassian products is a plus.
- A cultural fit. We like to play video and board games to relax, and we appreciate the nerd personality.
We’re located in Cocoa Village on 520, in central Brevard. We are not looking for remote workers at this time.
If you’re interested, please complete this form and / or email us at jobs@furryLogic.net with a little bit about yourself and a link to a resume and/or portfolio.